Many students struggle in a large comprehensive high school setting. And many are dealing with personal issues or family tragedies that have impacted their ability to succeed in high school. We understand.
Our team of professionals will work with you to create an Individualized Learning Plan.This plan will enable you to work at your own pace in a blended learning model of computer-driven curriculum with support from our certificated teachers.
Students who are between the ages of 17 and 21 and who are significantly credit deficient. Transportation is provided for students through Pierce Transit with an ORCA card.
Students that are age 16 who are significantly credit deficient may qualify with special circumstances.
253-571-3270 | 253-571-3271 (fax)
1818 Tacoma Ave, Tacoma WA 98402
- Willie Stewart Academy Principal, Renee Froembling, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Willie Stewart Academy Office Coordinator, Helen Rivera, email@example.com
- Fresh Start: Tatyana Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goodwill: Gina Marie Irvin, GinaMarieI@goodwillwa.org
- Tacoma Reengagement: Anele Roberts, email@example.com